Monday, February 10, 2014
Ten Reasons UF Paid a Search Firm $90k for Dean Candidates Who Were Just Under Our Noses
10. Tim Tebow asked nicely.
9. It was a great deal. Marked down 10% from 100K
8. The search firm agreed to throw in the Brooklyn Bridge.
7. The search firm agreed to throw in some swamp land in Florida.
6. UF had to get rid of 90K and could not find an understaffed department or underpaid staff person to give it to.
5. UF management thought the contract said $9.00.
4. They Knew William Proxmire could not be watching.
3. Obama made them do it.
2. They relied on the genius Rick Scott.
1. Global warming. (I did not understand either.)