Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Letters: Tough Day

I got this letter from a privileged law prof friend:

Dear Jeff:

Another crazy day. It was nearly 10:30 before I finished the Times and my latte. Class was at 11 and there was no way I could make it, what with the headache I may get later, so I call in and told my secretary to read my notes to the group.

By the time I got done with all of that it was time for my massage. Then lunch. In this job it's one thing after another but I did have time to drop by School to get my mail and visit with some colleagues. We got caught up in a discussion about the best hotel to stay in during International Law Conference in Paris this spring.

I finally left school at 3. Whew, what a day! I barely made it to the gym for my racketball game with Phil.

Next thing I know it's 5 and time to unwind with a glass of wine.

I tried to take some "personal time" later but Caroline wanted to see a movie so off we went.

Maybe tomorrow I can kick back a bit.

By the way, you can check out my new blog PrivilegeLaw.

Best, Chadsworth

No comments: